Life update: I have exams next week and I'm totally not freaking out about it

Hey guys, so I thought it was about time I made a life update post. I haven't really been blogging much lately, which is partly because I haven't really had a lot of post ideas, and also because last week I was really ill, as I mentioned in the last post.

And I'm probably not going to be able to post much over the next week or so, as I have exams coming up. Yep, my English GCSE is next Tuesday and last night I had a minor panic attack because I've always thought of my exams as something that "isn't for ages" and yesterday I realised HOLY CRAP IT'S NEXT WEEK!! Doesn't help that I missed out on a whole week of revision last week due to my vertigo and the fact that I felt absolutely terrible. Agh I just feel really unprepared for the exam as I still have loads (and I mean LOADS) of revision to do. But everything will be fine!! *Takes deep breath* Yeah, I've just gotta keep repeating that to myself in my head.

Don't really have anything else to report on my "amazing" life, so guess that's the end of this record-short post.

-IndigoSky

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game review: Poptropica Worlds

Six reasons why I really, really don't like chain messages

Super-realistic dreams and wildlife documentaries: I'm changing, what's happening to me?